Shallow Projection/Flat Back Single Action Panel Pump
Space Saving Panel Pump
Compact*High Volume*High Power
This popular, single-acting hydraulic pump provides a popular yet economical option for remote cylinder control.
• Shallow 2 ¬-1/16" depth
• 3.3 ml of oil per stroke
• 5,000 psi (350 bar) Pressure Output
• Unlimited Mounting Options
• SAE ports with Zero Leak® Plugs
• Large Easy to Read Gauge
SAILTEC's T6FB Single Acting Panel Pump operates many marine hydraulics including:
• Flattening Reef
• Boom Vang
• Pivoting Keels
• Retracting Keels
• Canting Keels
• Pivoting Centerboards
• Transom Gates
• Hatch Doors
• Swim Platforms
T6 FLATBACK ATTRIBUTES
• Single acting panel pump is economical to purchase and maintain.
• 5,000 psi pressure output allows system to use smaller cylinders, which are lighter & cost less.
• Small 6" by 6" panel face dimensions and shallow 2 ¬⁄" depth provides endless mounting choices.
• Flush pump surfaces allow installation into steering pedestals and other difficult mounting locations.
• Modified pump bore orientation & longer piston stroke produces 3.3 ml of oil.
• New slim profile 316 stainless steel handle with soft comfortable handgrip.
• SAE style ports with Zero Leak® plugs for ease of maintenance.
• New custom molded single piece poly oil reservoir for easy mounting and enhanced appearance.
• Can easily replace most original SAILTEC T6 model panel pumps.
|Cylinder Rams||To Retract 10" (254mm)|
|Pump Strokes Needed||Seconds Needed|
(when pumping two strokes per second)